|What are the Number and Type of Rooms?
• Lamanai Outpost has twenty double Cabanas
• Most have one queen size bed and one double bed
• Some are designed to accommodate triples and families
• All have hot and cold private bath
• All have mini-fridge, verandah and more than adequate shelving and storage space
• Although there are only two air conditioned rooms (Cabanas 16 & 17), natural ventilation is excellent. All Cabanas have high output ceiling fans and there is a prevailing breeze that comes in from the lagoon
Do you offer Packages & Expeditions?
• Our standard packages and birding expeditions are all-inclusive
• Items not included are Bar, laundry, guide gratuities, snack foods, gift shop, phone calls and personal expenses
• See listing on PACKAGES & PRICING page for details
Meal Types and Special Dietary Requirements?
• All meals are full service
• Vegetarian and other specialized diets are routinely accommodated with prior notice
• We employ a fixed menu; varied choice for breakfast; two course lunch; three course dinner. All include bar service and bakery items
• We accommodate issues such as “our kids only eat pizza and French fries.”
• Our meal plan consistently receives excellent guest comment and is considered to be one of our strong points
• Some of our activities involve meals in the field; all are high quality and delivered full service style
Do you offer Fishing Excursions?
• Is an experience in the New River lagoon or river
• We have a bit of a selection of tackles available but if you are serious, we recommend you bring own equipment
• Guests wishing to fly fish for Tarpon should bring their own equipment